About Me

My photo
On a quest to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I enjoy conversation with good friends over a glass of wine or a cup of coffee. If I could be anywhere on earth, I'd choose to be on the beach, in the moonlight, with my feet buried in sand up to my ankles.

Friday, July 23, 2010

I Write Like - Fun Site for Bloggers

Hello fellow bloggers, I stumbled across this great site that analyzes a few paragraphs of something you've written, and tells you which famous writer your style is most similar to.  I had it analyze 3 different samples of my writing and each time it gave me a different author.  I'm obviously a schizophrenic writer.  I'm not sure how accurate the analysis was, but I had fun doing it.  Plus they give you a cool button to display on your blog.  What could be better?

Go ahead and try I Write Like for yourself.  If you decide to do it, please leave me a comment with the name of the famous author you are most like.

Have Fun, Cee



I write like
Stephen King
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!



I write like
Chuck Palahniuk
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

2 comments:

  1. I'm Stephen King, Dan Brown, and Margaret Atwood. What a fun toy! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete